Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly 4e Homebrew: Earth Monolith

Every Sunday, I'll have a completely homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition element that you can use in your games. I do take requests so you can either post a comment here, email me at thatrobedguy@hotmail.com with the subject "Homebrew Request", or send me a tweet on Twitter (@brannonhutchins) with the hashtag #weekly4e.

GET MORE MEN TO THOSE GATES! WE CAN DO THIS! WE CAN HOLD THE ANIMATE ARMY AT BAY! WE GROUNDED THE LIGHTNING! WE SNUFFED OUT THE FLAMES! WE'RE ALMOST THROUGH THIS, MEN! PEACE MAKER KEEP HAS HELD ONCE MO-

*THUM*....*THUM*

Oh...gods...

Earth Monolith
The Animate Army parts ways as a giant silhouette approaches, firing boulders into the air to smash into the walls of Peace Maker Keep.

The Earth Monolith appears much like the other monoliths, but only much...MUCH bigger. It pulls the ground from the planet and sends it hurtling through the air to its target.

Designer Notes: I...I kinda want to run this scenario now.

The Earth Monolith was created with Power2ool for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment