Playing A GunganIf you choose to play a Gungan, modify your character as follows:
- Add 1 to your Consitution ability.
- Pick one of the following ability focuses: Constitution (Swimming) or Communication (Beast Handling)
- You can speak both Gunganese and Basic.
- Decide if you choose to be Force sensitive or not. This choice cannot be changed later.
- Your speed = 8 + Dexterity - Armor Penalty (if applicable)
|3-4||Focus: Dexterity (Riding)|
|5||Speak Language: Old Gungan|
|6||Focus: Strength (Melee)|
|9||Focus: Dexterity (Acrobatics)|
|10-11||Focus: Constitution (Running)|
Special: Gungans can reroll any Consitution (Swimming) test, but must keep the results of the second roll. They can also hold their breath twice as long as other races.
Designer Notes: I was going to add some Gungan specific equipment, but I got caught up in life and was confused by the separation of some weapons and the blue energy balls they wield. It'll come together eventually.
For the record, Jar Jar can suck a big one. This background was created so characters like Kleef can travel the universe once more.