Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekly 4e Homebrew: Web Shooters

Every Sunday, I'll have a completely homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition element that you can use in your games. I do take requests so you can either post a comment here, email me at thatrobedguy@hotmail.com with the subject "Homebrew Request", or send me a tweet on Twitter (@brannonhutchins) with the hashtag #weekly4e.

I bet you will never be able to guess which movie I saw this w-AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!

Yes, I braved the outside world to see a movie that would undoubtedly be far superior to the last Spider-Man film (an easy task to accomplish). And with that, I bring a piece of the wall-crawler's universe to your table. I present to you, a staple of the Spider-Man universe and in no way organic: the Web Shooters.

Web Shooters
These two bracers can create a bio-cable, much like that of a spider's webbing.
Either created by pure SCIENCE!, or borrowed from the labs at OsCorp, the Web Shooters are a staple of the Spider-Man mythos. With his trusty web shooters, our friendly neighborhood swings across New York, ties up his enemies, and many other ways that managed to suit his needs at the given time.

Designer Notes: I hope I was able to capture enough of the web shooters' standard usage. Keep in mind that what is here is only what the items can do. If you want to swing from these webs, prepare to make an Acrobatics check.


The Web Shooters were created with Power2ool for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment