You see, Newbie has been putting together a Star Wars hack of the AGE system and refuses to add Ewoks to the fold. Well, here is my attempt at bringing those adorable little cannibals to your table top.
Playing An Ewok
If you choose to play an Ewok, modify your character as follows:
- Add 1 to your Perception ability. Ewoks are keenly aware of their surroundings at all times.
- Pick one of the following ability focuses: Dexterity (Primitive Weapons) or Perception (Smelling)
- You can speak Ewokese and understand Basic.
- Choose a class. You can play as either a Soldier or a Scoundrel.
- Decide if you choose to be Force Sensitive or not. This choice cannot be changed later.
- Your speed = 8 + Dexterity - Armor Penalty (if applicable)
|3-4||Focus: Dexterity (Stealth)|
|5||Focus: Dexterity (Brawling)|
|8||Focus: Perception (Hearing)|
|9||Focus: Perception (Tracking)|
|10-11||Focus: Willpower (Faith)|
Special: Ewoks are primitive and take a -2 penalty to the following tests:
- Galactic History Lore
- Starship Engineering
- Starship Shields
- Starship Gunnery
|Weapon||Damage||Min. Str||Range (mtrs.)||Cost|
|Primitive Weapons Group (Dexterity)|