Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekly 4e Homebrew: Tapeworm

Every Sunday, I'll have a completely homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition element that you can use in your games. I do take requests so you can either post a comment here, email me at thatrobedguy@hotmail.com with the subject "Homebrew Request", or send me a tweet on Twitter (@brannonhutchins) with the hashtag #weekly4e.

Greetings, Dear Reader. Ooo, you don't look so good. Was it that cake from last week? I really should have warned you ahead of time about how old that was. My bad. Let's have a look here..................

Oh my. Um...you might have TAPEWORM! (which is funny because they are usually found in poorly prepared meat)

Tapeworm
Perhaps that cake was a bad idea, for you now have a flatworm living in your bowels.








Tapeworm
Level 5 Disease
Attack: +8 vs. Fort Endurance improve DC 22, maintain DC 15, worsen DC 14
The target is cured. {--Initial Effect: The target loses a healing surge and takes a -1 penalty to all d20 rolls. --}The target takes a -5 penalty to all d20 rolls.

Don't worry. If you can't get over it on your own, I know a wizard who can set you up with a shrinking spell. It'll allow your companions to be magically shrink to the size of a microorganism so they can fight this thing from the inside. I just hope they can take it out.


Designer Notes: Monsters with the micro keyword can only be battled at the microscopic level, and are also only regarded as their size category at the same level.

The Tapeworm was created using Power2ool for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment