Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekly 4e Homebrew: Birthday Cake

Every Sunday, I'll have a completely homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition element that you can use in your games. I do take requests so you can either post a comment here, email me at thatrobedguy@hotmail.com with the subject "Homebrew Request", or send me a tweet on Twitter (@brannonhutchins) with the hashtag #weekly4e.

It's been a while, I know. But Real Life has hit me kind of hard, and I don't just mean that the entire month of March is overwhelmed with family birthdays. Seriously, six family members (including myself) have birthdays in March and my daughter turned 2 on April 1st. Follow that with life drama and Easter Sunday...things be crazy.

But on the note of birthdays, perhaps you would like some Birthday Cake!

Birthday Cake

Cake can sometimes make everything better. And when it's birthday cake, there has to be a party, and everyone loves a good party. Parties and cake for all!


Ooo, though I should warn you: that cake is rather old. It HAS been 2 weeks since the last birthday. Sorry.


The Birthday Cake and Old Birthday Cake were created using Power2ool for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment