Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly 4e Homebrew: Gingerbread Folk Part 2, The Army

Every Sunday, I'll have a completely homebrewed Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition element that you can use in your games. I do take requests so you can either post a comment here, email me at thatrobedguy@hotmail.com with the subject "Homebrew Request", or send me a tweet on Twitter (@brannonhutchins) with the hashtag #weekly4e.

It's my birthday! Or was...look, I'm going to post something on time this month, I swear! This entire month has been very...interesting as far as life is concerned.

But we continue our little adventure into the world of the Gingerbread Folk with its Armed Forces.

Gingerbread Folk, part 2
The marching of tiny feet echoes through the Frosted Hills as the Gingerbread Folk prepare to protect their home.




































The Gingerbread Folk were created using Power2ool for Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition by Wizards of the Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment